Wednesday 7 April 2010

day 33 - Revision for IS





miss Neo gave us lollipop before class starts
Today marks the second last day of our lesson. We had our revision for the final written exam carried out before moving on to the past year’s paper.
Throughout this short 42 days or can I say 30 days minus all the weekends off days we had, I am amazed by what we can learnt in such a short time. It isn’t easy to learn so much chapters + practical + project in such a short time.
It’s the very first time I make full use of my holidays to learn something here and to add on its overseas.
We ended at around 12+ after everything and we do not have any lesson in the afternoon as we do not intend to try this year exam paper.
I went to our school back alley to have my lunch there. Its Yong Tau Foo.
After lunch, I used my computer for a while before taking a short nap. I didn’t go shopping as I am on a tight budget. *laugh*J
Had 卤饭 for dinner and me and my roommates bought mutton sticks as an add-on. We did not finish the mutton sticks as it was simply too pepper-ish. *cough*





No comments:

Post a Comment